BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

Working it out

Hey bloggers! In my last blog I talked about my issues with my boyfreind. Unfortunately, I didn't get to talk to him about it but I defintely will today. I think the best thing might be that we break up because I have just been settling way to long. But I still want to discuss it with him and see what he thinks. My heart hurts at the thought of not being with him, but if it's the best for me as a person then I have to do it. I owe to to myself.


 
I weighed today and I was 164.8, I was up .2 from Wednesday, but i'm not said about that at all. That means by next week i'll be less than I was this week. I'm making progress. I'm happy about that.

I haven't heard from Radiant 3 Productions since my visit last week, I would have went today but I had to take my car in because the check engine light is on, we all know that means i'll be with  no car all day.


 
I applied to audtion for these short films but haven't heard back from them. I'm tired of waiting on the "Jason Banks" film to continue shooting. I haven't heard from the director/producer in awhile. It's kinda sad though, it would have been nice to add that to my acting resume. Oh well, I must move on.


Thanks for reading,
 
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment